All About That Bass!
Loopmasters have announced their first VST instrument and it’s got one thing on its mind – BASS!
Bass Master is an incredibly versatile bass synth that allows you to choose from 217 waveforms across two layers to give almost 50,000 possible combinations!
Choose a waveform for each layer and then tweak away to find your perfect bass sound. The onboard filter offers 13 filter types: including a range of low-pass, band-pass and high-pass models, ladder filters and a comb filter. The filter envelope (ADSR) and LFO (including Random and Drift shapes) give Bass Master even more sculpting power.
It comes with 350 awesome, mix-ready presets and is so easy to use, I’m not sure I’ll ever need another bass plugin.
To top things off, Loopmasters are offering a 30% discount which means you can grab it for only for only £49 for a limited time.
- Authentic immense sound – Two sample-based oscillators with 217 waveforms sampled from the best modern and vintage bass sources.
- Endless inspiration – Over 350 Presets from professional sound designers and top artists, plus waveform randomisation for instant modification.
- Shape your sound – 13 Filter types with dedicated filter envelope and LFO modulation
- Boost the bass – Unique three-band Frequency Booster for added crispness, body and bass
- Add dirt, width and space – Distortion, Chorus and Reverb effects offer a choice of algorithms
- Mod-wheel macro – Assign any three parameters to the mod wheel
- Sculpt powerful transients – ADSR (Top) and AR (Sub) Envelopes, Signal Mixer
- Keep the low-end clean – Direct Out control for the Sub, Sample Start selection for the Top Layer
- Take global control – Legato/Portamento playback with Glide, Pitchbend up to +/-12 semitones